Saturday, April 2, 2011

MVP

I always knew Carson was a super-star!!!

Today was the first official game for the Steelers (last weekend was a scrimmage) and Carson's team kicked butt, winning 36-18. We were blown away by how well Big Brother did at practice and his game. He was stealing flags and blocking like no one's business, and even scored one of the touchdowns. His team is really good too, and all of the players are fearless!

At the end of the game they gave their first MVP medal of the season to CARSON!! He could not run off that field fast enough to come show us!! Proud is an understatement, he is still wearing the medal as I type this, and I have a feeling we will have to pry it off of him at bathtime.

Needless to say, we are proud too!! We might need to call some college recruiters to come watch him. (Okay, I'm not that psycho yet, but give me a couple more weeks and I just may be THAT mom...lol)

2 comments:

Mrs. Olive said...

I am so happy for Carson! That is AWESOME! :)

Jess said...

YAY Carson!!!!!