You weigh about 13.5 pounds and are about 23 inches long.
You wear size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes.
- You celebrated your first holidays this month: St. Patrick's Day & Easter.
- Speaking of "firsts" you smiled for the first time and also started cooing recently.
- We are still so excited by how well you sleep! You are waking up about once at night, and it is almost always at 4:30am on the dot.
- You sleep in our room usually in your carseat or bassinet. Sometimes your Dada sneaks you in bed with us and I will roll over and find your cute little face snuggled up next to me.
- You really love taking a bath! Bath time and first thing in the morning is when we typically get the most smiles out of you.
- You also love looking around and putting your whole hand in your mouth when the pacifier isn't in there.
- You are so alert now and can follow us across the room with your eyes, or look for us when we walk out of your sight.
- Your neck is getting so strong too, and you like laying on your stomach or being held so that you can practice lifting it up.
- Our family is getting into a routine now and life with you is starting to feel "normal." We can't imagine our lives without you in it!