Monday, November 28, 2011

Baby #3 Gender and Name Reveal!

After waiting for what felt like an eternity, we finally had our big ultrasound today to determine the baby's sex!



As soon as the wand touched my stomach, Brian and I immediately thought we saw "something." My doctor held out saying it could have been the umbilical cord, and switched angles. This is the view we got:


HE is definitely ALL boy!!!


We feel so blessed that God has given us another of His sons to raise! (Maybe we are doing something right!) I am already envisioning Christmas excitement at our house next year with our three little men.


We are also excited to get to use all of our favorite boy names! We have decided this little guy's name will be: Bennett Asher Scott

Bennett - meaning "little blessed one"

Asher- from the bible, meaning "happiness"

And what a happy little blessing he is!


Before Thanksgiving Break, I promised all the students I would let them know immediately what the baby would be when I returned to school. I used my awesome Silhouette to create this fill-in-the-blank shirt:


And changed after my appointment. :)