Sunday, November 13, 2011

3 Months w/ Baby #3


How far along? 14 weeks

Mood: Hormonal!! Praying my mood swings start tapering off! (I think Brian may be too.)


Maternity clothes? Wow, they aren't kidding about showing quicker the more pregnancies you have! About all bottoms are maternity, if they aren't sweatpants. I have also added some maternity dresses and shirts too.

Sleep: It is hard getting comfortable, but once I am out, I'm good.

Energy Level: My energy is starting to come back, but I definitely need my naps on the weekend to function the rest of the week!


Best moments in the last month: Seeing our baby on the ultrasound

Movement? There have been a couple of nights at bedtime where I have wondered if I felt the baby, but no definite movements.

Cravings: Sweets, fruit, and cheese.


Baby purchases this month: I bought a gender-neutral Halloween outfit on clearance. :)

What I miss: Being even tempered! (And possibly some adult beverages)

What I am looking forward to: finding out the sex of the baby!!

No comments: