- You weigh about 16.5 lbs. and are about 26 inches long.
- This month your "firsts" consisted of: rolling over back to front, saying "Mama" and "Dada"!!
- You are starting to enjoy "tummy time" more because you can roll that way yourself. You are getting stronger while you are in this position, so we don't think it will be long before you are crawling. You are getting close to sitting up by yourself as well.
- You love being held and can sometimes wear me out because you always want to be where the action is, which means I am usually carrying you around. But a nice perk is that you are a fabulous cuddler!!
- You have earned yourself some nicknames around our house: Baby D, Hun-Hun, and Cuddle Bug.
5 months ago