Carson, the picture above was taken a year ago, and look how big you have gotten:
You are 4 1/2 years old!!
You are 4 1/2 years old!!
- You weigh 37 lbs. and are 3 ft. 5 in. tall.
- You wear size 5T shirts, your tiny waist puts you mostly in 3T pants, and you fit into size 11 shoes.
- Your favorite color is blue, favorite food is Kid Cuisine frozen dinners (even if we cook dinner, you would still prefer this), and you love every cartoon on Nickelodeon.
- You are so musical! You make up songs all of the time and sing them to us throughout the day. Your favorite artist is Lady Gaga, and you love to sing and dance to her music in the car.
- You are definitely Mr. Personality!! I really don't think you ever meet a stranger, and everyone instantly becomes your best friend. You are silly, charming, caring, dramatic, polite, and already a leader. You are also very independent and can do most things for yourself now like buckling in, getting dressed, and grabbing a snack, which has been a big help now that we have a new little family member.
- You have been an amazing big brother. If Deacon cries "super hero big brother" comes to the rescue. A lot of times we will find you quietly doing something sweet for your brother like reading to him, turning a toy on, or giving him kisses. We can already tell that Deacon thinks you hung the moon.
- You are fearless! Your favorite restaurant is Red Lobster because you can charm the hostesses into pulling a lobster out of the tank every time for you to pet. You start every adventure off with "Momma, I'm being safe," and most of the time you really are. You might be brave, but you are always careful.
- We are thrilled that you now sleep in your own bed, in your own room, EVERY night with no problem!!! But, every once in a while we sneak you into bed with us just to snuggle!
- Your newest obsessions are Backugans, [still] Gormiti's, and now video games. You love playing old school Super Mario Brothers and get mad at me because I don't play as good as your dad. lol You've decided for Halloween you want to be one of the plants coming out of the pipes, and the rest of us dress up as Mario characters! You also love playing Wow Wow Wubbzy games on the computer.
- Like every four year old you love to get up and go! You would much rather be out doing something rather than hanging out at the house, like going to the park or swimming.
- There is never a dull moment with you. You either have us rolling on the floor laughing at your antics, or making us crazy with your theatrics! We have been amazed these past few months at how perfect you and Deacon both are, while still being complete opposites! We have learned how to cherish every moment because the bigger you become, the more independent you are getting and we know one day you will be grown up with a family of your own. I can't even begin to imagine my life without you in it. I love you so much!