Saturday, October 3, 2009

20 Weeks!!

This week I am officially half-way through my pregnancy!! Only 20 more weeks until Baby Deacon arrives! As of now he weighs about 10 1/2 ounces and is around 10 inches long from head to heel (the size of a banana):
My friend Brandi is doing a cute little pregnacy survey once a week on her blog, so I thought I would "borrow" her idea, but instead only post one once a month. Here I am, at month 5!!

(I miss not being able to tan, but at least I have some pregnancy glow going on!)


How far along? 20 weeks
Weight gained: 10.5 lbs.
Mood: FABULOUS!!
Maternity clothes? I've been rockin' them since about 12 weeks, I LOVE THEM!!
Sleep: Much better now that we are in the 2nd trimester
Energy Level: a lot better than I expected it to be. I was always so tired with Carson
Best moments in the last month: confirming that we are having a boy, choosing a name and a nursery theme
Movement? a couple of times a day, but no hard kicks yet
Cravings: bean burritos from Taco Bell, queso, gatorade
Belly button in or out: still in
Baby purchases this month: double stroller, some clothes
What I miss: margaritas
What I am looking forward to: getting an ultrasound next week, registering for the baby shower

1 comment:

"L" said...

If I'm ever pregnant will you please by my stylist? You are so gorgeous!