Sunday, April 5, 2009

Britney!!

Ok, well I will show my youth a little here: I went to the Britney Spears concert last week, and it was the BEST CONCERT EVER!!!

Back in college my roommate, Tracey, and I went to a Britney Spears concert, before she went insane & shaved her head. It was an awesome concert and we had such a blast. Well this Christmas, Tracey surprised me with tickets for us to see Britney in concert again, at the Toyota Center for her "Circus" Tour. All I can say is: FABULOUS! It really was like a circus, with clowns and stunt devils; and although Britney may still have a little crazy flowing through her veins, she definitely knows how to put on a fantastic show!

Tracey got us really great seats, and the row behind us were people who had won tickets off a local radio station.








No comments: