Saturday, September 12, 2009

3 1/2 years old!

One of my favorite things to do is track Carson's growth. He has gotten so big so fast, and I feel like if we don't document it, we won't remember all the little things that he did at each milestone. We started out the second week after he was born and took pictures with his little sign every week the first year of his life. It was amazing to see what changes one year could make for a little baby! Now we take his picture bi-annually, and write a little blurb on what he is up to at that stage in his life. Above you can see where he is now, below look how far he has come!







My goal is to do the same thing for Baby Deacon when he gets here, and hopefully they will both let me do this well into their thirties! lol I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to!

No comments: